FROM SALLY COCO
FROM SALLY COCO
1. Clitherapy Orgasm Balm gives clitoris an extra boost of sensation and gets your body ready to enjoy mind-blowing orgasms. Scrape out some balm from the tin by "swiping" your finger over the surface and apply to your clitoris. You'll feel the warming effect in a matter of seconds!
2. Apply a few drops of Slow Sex Finger Play Gel to your fingers, vulva or penis, and make your partner climax by gliding your magical fingers over their intimate area.
3. Foria Awaken Oil enhances tactile sensation and pleasure while decreasing tension, discomfort and dryness during foreplay and sex. Spray directly on the vulva, clitoris and even inside the vigina. Amazing sensation begins to build after massaging it in! Don’t be shy to suck, lick, kiss...the sweet flavour invites your mouth to join in too!
4. Make your partner blush when you massage the Sizzle Lips Warming Gel into a small area of the body, blow on it to get warm and then kiss and lick it off! The more you rub it in, the warmer it feels.
5. BMS Bullet vibrator is a tiny little moster that'd bring your love one to another level of orgasm! Let it rest between your fingers and deliver effortless vibration with every touch! With the strong motors that bounce vibration off each other, it heightens every caress.
6. Lubricants are essential for penetration sex! Sutil Luxe Body Glide acts as a perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication, which provides a realistic texture and silky sensuous feel, offers you with pleasent smell, taste or colour. Sutil Luxe Body Glide is compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys.
ABOUT SALLY COCO
As a certified sexuality educator, Vera Lui founded the first sex positive intimate lifestyle store, Sally Coco in 2010. Born and raised in this sex taboo city, she has experienced herself and witnessed others suffer from the lack of sex education. She believes in sexual empowerment through no-nonsense positive sexual education. In 2012, she started her sex education YouTube channel, which now has 98K subscribers and 22 million views. By talking about sex and relationship in a positive, healthy and all-inclusive way, she hopes sexuality will be a topic we can discuss openly in our society.
Since 2018, she has partnered with Eaton and Reel Women to bring Hong Kong a new kind of women’s festival. Together, they wish to create an open platform for women to explore many topics from body positivity, mental and physical wellness, motherhood to spirituality and sensuality. Women’s Festival HK is an annual celebration inspired by all women for all women.
An entry ticket to a fun exotic night
With more goodies to play safe and sound
SEXUAL HEALTH GUIDE:
Seek professional help if you have any questions or doubts.
For all your sexual health needs, below are some organisation platforms of services including birth control, pregnancy termination, vasectomies, erectile dysfunction treatment, sex therapy, and more.
Contact: 2313 5678
Caritas Youth and Community Service:
Contact: 3582 4471
The Family Planning Association of HK:
Contact: 2919 7734
Sticky Rice Love:
Contact: 6903 4682
Association Concerning Sexual Violence Against Women (ACSVAW):
Contact: 2375 5322